2010年10月1日星期五

我の傍晚六点钟

Yeah...I feel down again....not emo ...
It's 6.29pm...
I hate this period of time...6 -8pm
for no reason...
WTH
你们的六点是怎么过的?
只有我的六点是那么难过吗?
Has been listening to "又圆了的月亮"for hours..
jz keep on repeating...
Yeah...I m practicing tis song
Although the song quite high pitch><
I hope someday how i can sing it
really nice song
jz like voice out all my thinking..feeling ...emotion

wad can I do now?
ok...count down to the day I bec to singapore again><
I not really like to be thr..
I haf full control on my life n spending thr...
but I dunlike the place...I jz dunnoe y I hate da place sumtime..
I 'm not able to find sumone to sms in middle of the nite thr
I cant chat phone with my dearest frens in M'sia
Haf to be strong n tough to survive

Kinda lazy ady to live thr ...lol...I m playful owes
wondering y sum of them love sg so much><
haha
anyway
am not those patriotism mia ppl
@.@
Mayb I jz wan my fren n family stay beside mii owes....
fren?or Him?
haha...I dunnoe...
If I able to choose...I wan u n him with mii...T_T
haiz...
siao  laa...stop ur day dreaming !!!!
><...
Be tough, dear thoung

omg!!!
I cant stand the pressure ady..
I wanna cry....='(

没有评论:

发表评论