2010年10月30日星期六

Special feeling^^

hmm....as today the weather seems to be a bit cloudy....I woke up at 2pm@@
hehes...guess c...I dreamt of u...I wonder y...n I was thr to find u...
wad a weird atmosphere...is it bcz i chat with u yesterday nite????
hahaha
wadeva laa...=)
well...jz nth special here...tis evening haf strong emo feel to write sumthing up here....but due to time .Am not allow to update it here....
Silvia's Birthday ^^hehes!!Hapi Birthday yea...=D
so..>i wore a skirt with jacket==
haha!tis is the result of i changed for 3 suit of clothes...first one seems like too "chio" ady as we jz celebrating it in school...second one...lol...too casual...at least respect the birthday gal rite...so i changed a sporty one...haha...
lol..i wonder since when i begun to write my blog in tis kinda pattern..weird eh...smthing wrong with mii/?
mayb I had been be a 宅女 for few days..my social ability dropped==lol...when ppl talk to mii...he/she haf to repeat few times...i jz like not paying attention on wad they're saying..omg!wad the heck!!
chatting seems so fluent , but when into conversation , i jz like say nth...oh gosh!
m i totally lose the ability to socialize?tis could snatch my life...as am talkactive n active + uncontrolable girl...
cheers!!i guess ...jz nid summore "talking" with others ...it could turn better rite?
i hope so..
living in my own world..phew~
miss you nia...wow...when u c tis news...u shud b happy rite?
i so obedient sia...din go anywhr eh...
@@
lol...
thx for being so patient with mii^^
hehes....k laa...gaming cum first ^^
weeepeee~!!!
noobie vs littleMING
phew~!My idol...❤

没有评论:

发表评论