2010年9月30日星期四

Without Any Reason....I jz miss ur everything...

是谁说过,
不会让我一个人
度过那恐怖の六-八点
It's 6 pm again....N I'm here all alone again...

It aint a promise rite.?
U will nvr lie to mii...I trust u...
As before ..

As title shown...
Thr's no reason...
lol
I wonder y the feeling so strong...
Memory flash thru my mind...
N the moment we get along as well..
I smile...frm my deep heart core..

Once...
thr's "SOMEONEspecial care mii...
wake mii up to revise b4 da exam...
reminded mii to eat on time...
make mii laugh when I cry
Nvr lied n
love to make mii shy
I *blush ^m^* like a flower bloom n
U always want mii to smile like the sun shines..

OMG?!
Am not insane anyway=)
Jz too missing the precious moment❤
hehes=)
anyway...
I appreciate all da times we had spent TOGETHER
Thank You for ur presence in my life ^^
It's da NICEST  frenship  that  I EVER had...(or even more thn tat?)

^0^
I aint like wad the 【Diary】wrote luu
Cz u nvr read my diary...
hahah
u jz read my blog.. 
=D
cheers , Baby!=)   


没有评论:

发表评论