2010年10月6日星期三

A simple question with an answer that ppl think it's fake

A:If i ask u....y u like ming?
Mii: I dun like him

A:Ok....Tat;s means u love him rite?y u love him?
Mii: No...I dun love him as well

Well.... since yesterday was a sleepless nite
I thinking ....I wondering....Am I still Love him As last time?
No ... Tat's the ans...
I jz mind it cz he betray mii tat much...
If he din betray at all?
Perhaps...I will jz go far away...
He is nth for mii
now!
I cried...y?wad for?!?!?!?worth or not?
shyt laa...I said ady....Thoung owes sampat n stupiak!now summore bcum promise breaker
lol...
y u can love another as i haf to love u tat long?
everything has its own power limit?
I will stop my love frm now...
I m tiring of pullling da big love stone
da one wic will only rolling down to others
but
nvr crawl uphill to mii
Wad for i wasting here...
wad bout i jz stand uphill n wait the miracle happens?
A stunt love stone crawling uphill....n i won waste any single strength to pulll it~
Sucks man~!
yea....Shontelle jz told mii that it is impossible...U heard tat???
haha
Wad for I waiting alone here?
Wad for i cry n squezz myself in pain every single nite jz to wait a rubbish msj?
cum'on man~~
爽快点嘛!
t=.=t
jz say~ I won love u...or say I wan her,,
hehe
I ady told u the options rite?
her or mii...anything u like...i won blame..
hahah
but pls...if after her...I dowan u oso
oOo

Hehe!
Smile dear  when u c tis ^^choose wisely....





Cz I FOLLO
EVERY 


SINGLE WORDS THAT 


COME OU
FRO


EUUR MOUTH!

没有评论:

发表评论